[TCML] Oscilloscope

Hello All,

I have been in the market for an oscilloscope for some time now, but I'm not
sure what I should purchase.  Does anyone have any experience with the
oscilloscope from the link below?  Does it have all of the features I would
need for SGTC/SSTC/DRSSTC tuning and debugging?  Is there any reason it
would not work for my this purpose?

http://www.saelig.com/PSBE100/PSPC017.htm

OR  Would I be better off saving some money and purchasing a used
oscilloscope such as the one from the link below?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260911087219&fromMakeTra
ck=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_1422wt_1185>
&item=260911087219&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_142
2wt_1185

Thanks again for your help!

JP