[TCML] 4 Sale (RQ spark gap, motor, relay, cable, connectors)

It has been literally years since I have even thought about working on a new
Tesla Coil project, so it is time that I try to sell some of the stuff I
have sitting around.

Photos!

http://www.slickpic.com/s/NYMzQkOz1jN0OG/TeslaCoilStuffSale?preview=1

For sale (All prices are flexible... very flexible, plus a couple bucks for
shipping)

Richard Quick spark gap - 1.5" copper pipe, mounted inside 6" PVC. I bought
this from ebay (maybe from someone on the list?) and it is really well made.
All the pipe is brass bolted in place and secured with silicone. The gaps,
from what I can tell, are all true and parallel. This could handle quite a
bit of power. - $25

Pool Pump Motor - 3450 RPM, 3/4 HP, 115 volt motor. This came out of
a rarely used hot tub and still has the pool fittings on it. The switch for
is an air pressure switch, which seems like it could be handy for this type
of application (or just, don't use it!). Still works great. -$10

SPDT relay - Coil - 12VDC Contacts - 30 A @ 120/240 VAC. 1 phase. -$3

Twist n lock connectors - Yellow one is rated for 15 amps @ 125volts, grey
is 20 Amps @ 125/250 volts (grounded). - Please take these

Tubing - Don't really remember anything about this. It smells and feels like
rubber, not sure what it is actually made of. it is about 1/5" OD, 1/4" ID.
I have a lot of it. - Please take this

Clamps and cable - Cable is heavy duty with ring terminals on each end.
Possibly 6 guage cable? 2" long. Both alligator clamps are huge, and that is
all I know. - Please take this

Let me know if you are interested. This will go on ebay in a few days. I am
in Little Rock, Arkansas. Please send me an e-mail off list if you are
interested in anything.

-Adam Britt