[TCML] Primary Capacitor??

Hello all,
I am till working on constructing my first tesla coil out of an 8" pvc pipe
and two 15/60 neon transformers. Anyways, I have been searching everywhere
on ebay for my primary tank capacitor which needs to be around .05uF for my
120bps rotary spark gap. I finally found this capacitor on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320638056862&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
and
was wondering if this would be good for my tank capacitor. I really want to
avoid building a MMC as it can get pretty complicated and large and think
just one large cap would be the way to go. So, what do you think?? Thanks in
advance

--
Shelby