From: "Brandon Garretson" <garretsontech@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2011 5:49:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Sync gap setup

Hey Brad,
Johns phase controller is worth every bit of effort and then some!
I am a novice and the one I built works perfectly.
The time you would invest in figuring out the controllers cap size and
circuitry far outweighs the time you would invest in fiddling around
with an adjustable cradle or shaft position.

John, if I never thanked you before, let me thank you now!!!

- Brandon, NJ