Re: [TCML] DC coils

Steve,
All I can say is simply brilliant!
What I would like to know is what led you to this? Was this your idea or did
it originate with someone else?
I have been studying resonant DC charging and Richie's most fabulous web
site for a very long time and this never occurred to me, that's for sure. Do
you have any pictures of the RSG and more info on how you implemented the
two spark gaps?
Also, how did you determine the size of your charge reactor for this system?
Thanks for sharing this.
Paul
Think Positive

> What can I say - my setup works wonderfully well - nothing shaky about it!
> A twin TC produces connecting 6 ft streamers at 150 bps with an input power
> of 1164 DC watts (9.7 KV at 120 mA) which was 1548 VA out of the wall plug.
> (My power supply is only roughly 75% efficient since it uses 6 MOTs.  A
> pole
> transformer would be better.)