From: "Carl Noggle" <cn@xxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 2, 2011 11:09:33 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Tungsten for sale

You can get alloys of copper and tungsten, in the range of 10% to 20%
copper, which machine almost as well as free-machining brass. They
perform as well as pure W. My main gap has two hollow electrodes made
from 1 1/4 diameter stock with a 1/2 inch hole for forced air (blowing
radially inward). After about 20 years of use, I can't see any sign of
wear. Actually, brass does quite well also.

---Carl