Re: [TCML] SISG Repair

I really heated up my SISG by running a very small TC with too high a resonant frequency.
Could your DC rectifier for your NST have burnt out and be putting out AC?
If they work they should continue to work I would think. They are not really running on the ragged edge like some IGBT's in TC service.

Peter
www.tesladownunder.com

-----Original Message----- From: caspina

Hi list

I have a SISG coil, SISG = 15 modules (15kV)

Now 6 Modules are shorted and need to be replaced.
I'm not sure what to do with the others...
Could they be 'partly damaged' but still work for a certain time ? Best to
replace all modules, maybe even everything?
Has anyone experience with this?

Michael.