[TCML] DRSSTC Waveforms (updates)

An update from my previous thread, With attempt of inductance and resistance.

I decided to just wind my own inductors.  I used barry's inductance calculator for air core inductors.  I then made 10 counts of 10uH inductors.  I understand its rough estimates.  I hooked the inductor (L) and resistor (R) in series.  Which was then in parallel to the CT.  See the figure i included below of my hookup. (Fig A)

I took a picture at each inductance level. 1 inductor, 2 inductors, 3 inductors, 4 inductors, and 5 inductors.

I adjusted the pot, and it didnt shift the waveform till the very end where 1 turn shifted it maybe 5mm. so I had fine control over it.  As I adjusted it, I was watching the ZOOMED square waveform, right side, ringing.  I djusted it until the line was flat, but if i adjusted it more, the thing flipped out making very bad waveforms, and required me to adjust back, and reset my driver.  I assumed this is proper acting of the driver, because I think its switching too early, causing issues.  So, I didnt see this is bad operation.  To me it sounds expected.  Anyways, I have a few questions.

First,  Why is it that the top waveform, looks like i have BAD ringing.  Yet the zoomed in 2nd-timer waveform, the ringing on the right side of the square, looks lovely (for the most part)?  The same spot, in the above wave, looks horrible.  What do I beleive? The zoomed in, or the zoomed out?

Second, The ringing on the left side seems fully uncontrollable.  I can fully kill it on the right side (comparing to the zoom version), but I have NO control over the left side.  Is this the side that requires delay triggering?  Such as the resistors I have on my gate of the CM300?

If you think it would make a difference, I CAN try all in parallel. (Fig B)

Figures (A) and (B)
http://i.imgur.com/HKGVr.png

Waveforms
http://i.imgur.com/k325x.jpg

As a side note, The CM300 currently has 15 ohms of resistance on each leg.  It originally was 5.1 ohms

Any suggestions/ideas are welcomed, I will try other orientations of the (L)(R).