Re: [TCML] From OBIT to NST

The 25mA spec sounds like the unit might be a solid-state high frequency
type of NST.  Usually, "core and coil" NST's have current ratings in
multipes of 30 mA, but that's not always the case.  Are you certain yours is
a 60 Hz output?

Yes, .019uF may be a bit on the high side.  .01 - .015uF might be
preferable.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA