From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Cole Awesome-Jordan
Sent: 15 June 2011 21:09
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: [TCML] Tesla Coil Tuning

Recently i installed an asynchronous rotating spark gap on my coil and its
breaks rate is 1,100 bps (and it does fire continuously it stops and goes).
And i and puzzled as to why the performance of the coil has not increased,
it seems the same as when i used a static spark gap.
I am tapped into the primary at 8.23 turns, because its where i find the
streams are the best. However that being said the longest i can get is a 8".

Here are the specs for the coil, i used TeslaMap5.  Any insight would be
appreciated.

TeslaMap Coil Summary
6/15/2011

---------- Power Supply ----------