[TCML] high energy high Q HV caps

These are new high Q factor, high energy discharge caps.  Datasheet is
scanned into this email for those who have interest..

 Present price is $850 ---- about $500 less than single quantity Maxwells.
Add $125 for the 0.1 uF 80 kV size.

We running our next batch in mid-May.  For delivery end of May to anyone
ordering now.  I'm ordering the foils next week.

This .07 uF is perfect for a pole xmfr rig.  We run 2400 rpm on a 10 elec.
sparkgap for solid 10 ft sparks with 220 input at 45-50 Amps.

Datasheet:

*High Potential Energy Discharge Pulse Capacitors*

* *

ü     Modern polypropylene film design --- 1 mil thick ---  240 Volts / mil
design

ü     Extended foil construction for hi-Q factor

ü     Ultra-high Q factor in excess of 20,200

    (exceeds present oil-filled Maxwells by 8,500)

ü     All units conservatively rated for pulse duty at 80 kV DC

ü     Rated for 40 million full power shots at 28 kV average peak (19.9 kV
Erms)

ü     Designed for Tesla type service at 14.4 kV

ü     100% voltage reversal

ü     Rugged polypropylene case with mounting tabs

ü     Terminations include 3/8 inch brass bolts w/brass nuts & washers

ü     Recommend energy transfer thru 2 ought fine stranded copper welding
cable fitted with a 3/8 inch thru-hole lug

            Standard values:

       100 nF  (0.1 uF)   80 kV DC   p/n RRC100-80

       70 nF (0.07 uF)   80 kV DC    p/n RRC70-80

For further information contact:

            Cox & Associates

          Specify quantity when ordering or calling ---   questions?     Tel.
520-638-8029   early evenings MST

D.C. Cox