Re: Re:Re[TCML]MOT Shunts

Sorry not what I meant:

I think we have found that MOTs are already a little short on copper to
begin with, so a 240v MOT with 120v in would be less saturated than a 120
rated with 120 in

but yeah Id say your right a 240 rated with 240 in should probably be just
as saturated as a 120 rated with 120 in. Some MOTs i have tested (240v) pull
about 1 amp of magnetising current at full 240 in. so they are really
lacking on copper.