Re: [TCML] Re: MOT Shunts

John Smith wrote:
Jon, my toroid is aluminum flex duct rapped around 2 pieces of 1.5
inch extruded polystyrene that are sandwiched together.  The flex
duct is covered first with Gorilla tape, then polyurethane, then
drywall filler (not the cheap light weight stuff), then more
polyurethane after sanding.  Then one layer of aluminum tape.

Thanks John. I see your new toroid is 8x39.5, while your previous one was 8x33. Any reason to go with the larger diameter (multiple breakouts perhaps)?

Jon