RE: [TCML] FW: Selling: 3-400Z (8163) and 3-500Z high-power triodes

I wouldn't say gave up; perhaps I'd use the phrase 'put off'.

I figure that my particle accelerator project is more important to me than a VTTC, so I consider it first on my priorities, in terms of personal projects. Of course, these tubes are more-than-suitable for a VTTC, being rated at 3KV apiece at 400mA, so I decided to keep a 3-500Z for myself, since one of the two I have has a broken pin but is, otherwise, in perfect shape. Yes, expect that I'll be using one of these babies to make a VTTC any time, now.

 - Christopher