RE: [TCML] Capacitor Question

Cole,

Those would work, but considering the price versus their ratings, you might be better-off going with CDE's 942C20P15K-F capacitor, which is rated at 2KV and 150nF, but usually costs less than $6 apiece in quantity.

Even if the CDE capacitors were more expensive, I would imagine that, due to their construction, they're made for higher current than the ones which you linked to.

Happy Coiling,

 - Christopher