Re: [TCML] "Transformers at Pittsfield" book by Thomas Blalock is now On-line!

Alright, so a whole bunch of you have expressed interest in this pdf, but apparently the file is too large to email. So I have uploaded it to a file sharing site (maybe) and in the process I figure I might as well share it with everyone.

so,
apparently you follow this link
http://www.filesavr.com/3HLNRFY0MAH9JNC
and click download...
we will see if this actually works

let me know if anyone has issues

Basically what I did was to copy the info from the side into Microsoft onenote and then after many adjustments to make sure pictures were not cut in half etc exported it as a pdf. If anyone finds a picture that I missed let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off you hands."