Re: [TCML] "Transformers at Pittsfield" book by Thomas Blalock is now On-line!

I think i spent about 5 hours reading through most of this.  Im always
impressed with how quickly they progressed with HV transformer (heck, just
transformer) design back then, there must have been gobs of money dumped
into the R&D programs at GE!  The size of that stuff is just awesome.  Funny
how little seems to have changed.  Thanks for the heads up, Bert!

Steve