Re: [TCML] QCW sparks

That's interesting Steve, this seems to imply that the output voltage of a
coil is basically the voltage at which its top load breaks down, regardless
of streamer length. This would then make streamer length a function of
current and time, variables which you are controlling with the QCW setup. I
have a 100kV vacuum capacitor divider laying around, if I can find the time
I'll repeat your experiment. Very cool results!

Aron