[TCML] Crowdsourcing Relativistic Runaway Breakdown

Hey All,

As an experiment in unorthodox scientific funding methods I've placed the NLL twin coil project on Kickstarter:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/648673855/the-lightning-foundry

The name for this new cost-optimized, highly stressed version of the NLL is ‘The Lightning Foundry.’ I’ve put some project details up on the old LOD site as well: http://www.lod.org

Rather than being a purpose-built, conservatively designed facility, the Lightning Foundry is literally designed around ‘obtainium’ … used materials, scrap and salvaged equipment. There’s a lot of incredible obtainium out there these days!

So spread the word if you think we need a half-wave machine operating at this scale.

-GL