From: "Scott Bogard" <sdbogard@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 12:09:57 PM
Subject: [TCML] WINDING A FLYBACK

Greetings all,
Contemplating winding a few flybacks for high power operation (28 awg
secondary) does anybody have any experience with this, I'm looking to make
several identical ones for my plasma drivers, what should I use to separate
the windings, paper, poly, mylar? How may layers can I do? What do I pot
them in? Google is turning up fairly little information, just wondered if
anybody on list has tackled this, please note I am aware this will require
patience... Thanks in advance! Oh and where can I get cores, I've found
some on information unlimited but I've heard unsavory things about them,
and am hesitant to order...

Scott Bogard.