RE: [TCML] most corona possible from a car battery?

this was very helpfull, thanks :)I think im just going to test this on a lawnmower and see the results.I'm not looking for concentrated O3 like how nitrous oxide does it.Just a little bit more O3 hopefully would still help a little bit.I've heard alot of people say its a good idea and might work, and then other people that say no way, it wont work.So thats why I think this is going to be a great thing to test. I'll be sure to post the results when the experiment is complete!