From: "Carl Noggle"<cn@xxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2011 12:27:12 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Diode choice

Pardon my iggerance, but what is a de-Qing diode?

Hello all,

I have heard that the IN5408 http://www.fairchildsemi.com/ds/1N/1N5408.pdf diodes have been used in series with great success as De-Qing Diodes for smaller DC coils.

Has any one tried one of these T10A100L http://www.taitroncomponents.com/catalog/Datasheet/T10A05L.pdf ?
I just found them and they look like they could be useful. But I seek your opinion on the matter.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV