[TCML] RE: Removing Doubler

Hi again list,
Some of you suggested I take out my voltage doubler on my dual mot supply so as to maximize current to the primary circuit. I'm gonna try bypassing my doubler and run my coil straight off two unballasted mots, but I'm scared the huge current will damage my tank cap. Its dimensions are three strings of ten 942C2P15K (2000V, 0.15uF each) giving a total of 45nF at 20,000V. I REALLY don't want to damage these, so what can I do to protect them? Is it safe to remove the doubler? I understand I'm going to need a much larger capacitance without the doubler, but I just want to see what results I get as it is. Also, I'll probably trip the breaker, so how can I ballast these mots just enough to run of a 15A breaker?
Thanks very much,   -Etienne Dreyer