[TCML] NST and HV Cables

Hello! We are three young students from Sweden about to do a project that involves the construction of a tesla coil. Since we are all beginners when it comes to constructing tesla coils we will post a lot of basic questions which we don't think will be a problem for you guys to answere.

So, here is our first question. Will this neon sign transformer work as a power supply for a tesla coil?

http://i52.tinypic.com/20u7bb5.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/103ewr8.jpg

Second question. Are these high voltage cables suitable for a tesla coil?

http://i55.tinypic.com/9gy4pv.jpg