Re: [TCML] Toroid Capacitance

Density of the toroid metal, or whether hollow or solid, etc., doesn't
affect the toroid capacitance.  It's strictly dimensions.   However the
distance and size of the secondary, etc., affects the effective C of the
toroid.  JavaTC takes this all into account, which is why it's such a
great program.

Cheers,
John