Re: [TCML] Lighting fluorescent bulbs

The good thing is, burned-out ones work as well as new ones.

Another good thing is to get the audience to hold several fluoros vertically and they will all light up. Tesla's idea of wireless power transmission. (Don't let the people get the ends too close to the TC unless you want to hear bad words.)

---Carl

Thanks guy's. Now I'm on the hunt for fluoros. Maybe I'll start calling local business / factories and have them save me some

Thanks ,JM