[TCML] Document on theory/construction

Hi everybody.

The document I told you about in my previous e-mail has been uploaded. It
is now available at the following link:
http://www.experimentarium.be/admin/ajaxfilemanager/uploaded/Phys-Teslacoil-fr.pdf(French
only, English version will be ready this summer).

It presents the theory of operation (only SGTC) as well as the construction
of my coil. It's quite basic-level on engineering but I tried to be
complete and rigorous on physics and math. I hope it will be useful.

With kind regards,

Christopher Gerekos

PS: Some of the diagrams comes from websites. I sent e-mails to their
respective owners to ask the permission to use these in my report but I
received very few answers (spam?). The pictures are fully credited, but if
you really want your picture to be removed, no problem I'll do it.