Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 1:52 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] RE:RE(TCML) MOT to MMC

with regard to the schematic shown in http://scopeboy.com/tesla/tc2schem.html is there any reason why the four 1n4009 diode/snubber cap/ resistor chains cannot be replaced by four HVR 3xT or equivalent microwave oven diodes rated 9kv 500ma continous plus six microwave oven capacitor -two in the input (from the MOT) and four in the output of the voltage quadrupler -with appropriate bleeder resistors. Would this not make for a tidier assembly?

Jolyon