Re: [TCML] conical/tapered cyl sec. coil info

Paul's geotc is doing all the math functions for C, L, and Fr in Javatc. Probably not something you want to do in a spreadsheet.
http://abelian.org/tssp/geotc/

However, there are many ways of Calculating C. I would recommend back calculating Cself from the inductance..
Cself = (1/(4*pi*pi*Fr*Fr*L))

Regards,
Bart