Re: [TCML] Beginner

I may have underexaggerated a little. I do have some experience with
electricity from an introductory class that I took. But it was only a few
days and it was mainly talking about safety, difference between amperage,
voltage, different kinds of circuits, different componenets, identifying
how much resistance a resistor has, a little about AC/DC, grounding, stuff
like that.