[TCML] Table-top Tesla coil

Hi all,

I would like to present you my new Tesla coil, Hyperion.

It is a small table-top coil, whose design shares some similarities with
Zeus (my first coil). I tried to bring special attention to esthetics, as a
Tesla coil is much more often switched off that firing. It can nevertheless
produce arcs of 40 cm with a NST of modest power (6kV, 25mA).

Here are the pics ! (and the characteristics)
https://picasaweb.google.com/gerekos.christopher/HyperionTeslaCoil

Kind regards,

Chris Gerekos

p.s. : I've been delayed in translation of the document I told you about in
my previous e-mail ; it should be ready by mid-September.