[TCML] Polypropylene?

Hey guys,

Quick question for yea all,
Aside from the obvious quality control aspect, w hat is the fundamental difference in the polypropylene used as dielectric and the stuff marked as "cello" polypropylene found in gift wrapping ?

I can't seem to find a direct answer online.

Right now I am leaning towards the difference being purely marketing, polypropylene replaced cellophane for many of these markets, but people still know it as cellophane, or cello, hence why I usually see it in quotes and associated with the polypropylene .

What do you guys think?

Cheers,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."