Re: [TCML] Need Help

Hi Alton,

I'm new to the whole coiling thing as well. My first coil will be a
modified version of Steve Ward's mini <http://stevehv.4hv.org/SSTC5.htm>.

I ordered the parts online last weekend. Some stuff I got on dx.com, which
IMHO is the best free shipping chinese store online - pity it doesn't have
many electronic components. Most of the stuff I got on Ebay, it's cheap and
many sellers have free shipping. The hard to find parts (GDT core, gate
drivers and a few other things) I ordered from Digikey Canada and had 'em
delivered to my cousin that lives there.

I only had to go through all the hoops because I live in Brazil and parts
are really hard to find around here. If I lived in the US I'd get
everything from Mouser and save me all the trouble and waiting.

As for boards I can't really help you with that. I'll build mine on a
solderless breadboard and try to etch my own board after it's working
properly.

Not sure about the fan either.