Re: [TCML] more on paralleling

On 12/08/2012 05:58 PM, Jim Lux wrote:
> On 12/8/12 4:18 PM, Steve Ward wrote:
>> Scott,
>>
>> My understanding of balancing transformers suggests that you really do
>> need 1 core per device being balanced.
>
> I think N-1.. for two devices, 1 core, etc.

This is how I configured the chockes for my three variac stack, by using
two cores.  Most diagrams show, as Steve mentioned, one choke per
variac, but I was fortunate to find a diagram which demonstrated the
method that I used.

For reference, this method is described in diagram "A" in the following
image:

http://i.imgur.com/evRdd.gif

Jon