Re: [TCML] Storage Wars

Chip,

Hard to tell -- most of the participants have to sign nondisclosure agreements so the producers won't get caught out with their "salting" the storage units with interesting items.

Last year I saw a friend who was portrayed as an "expert", purchasing some NASA items supposedly found in a storage unit in Orlando. I eMailed him, and offered to purchase one of the items he had supposedly bought from the unit scroungers. He hemmed and hawed and eventually told me that at no time had the items ever actually been in his possession.

Those programs are as phony as a $3.00 bill.

Dave