[TCML] microbrute DRSSTC

Hi
I am building a microbrute drsstc by eastern voltage research and i am have problems and need some help. I finish it yesterday and was trying to fire it off and got nothing so by the book i reverse the polarity through the current transformer that didn't work. All the voltages are right check them 3 times the LED's light up, the over current led come on when I ramp the PW control up. I took the board out check all solder joints and check ever IC twice to make sure it was right. I tested ever diode and they were good, ever cap. was check twice, I ever check the controller and wave from twice, i even compare the wave form to another controller i have. I even ohm the primary and secondary out they were good. Unless the IGBT are open i don't know what else it could be. Also no blown fuses neither. I am not the best at this but i did have a radio/TV repair shot for 27 years so this isn't new to me. I can send detail pictures if someone can compare to there's. I will thank anyone
for the help
thanks
alton
W5ALS