[TCML] Spark Gap Parts for sale

Hello All

I have some parts for a Spark Gap that I no longer need, I am selling them so I can offset some of the costs for the coil I have been building.

Currently I have 2 sets of stationary electrode mounts.

Machined from .75" aluminum hex, and wet sanded up to 1000 grit.

Designed for 3/8" tungsten , all threaded holes are for 1/4-20, 1 mounting hole on the bottom, 1 set screw hole on the top and 2 holes for electrical connections on the side.

Lengths are 5.875" and 4.79" the weird lengths were part of a weird gap I was building prior to switching over to a similarly weird propeller gap scheme f or my DC coil.

I am looking to get 15$ per pair

Here are pictures.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/Ebay%20item%20images/IMAG0326.jpg
http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q295/JHowson/Ebay%20item%20images/IMAG0324.jpg

I also have a GP03 rotary disk 12 electrode holes and flange to mount to motor, not sure if I am going to sell that yet, but if I do I will post about it some time soon.

Contact me off list if interested.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."