[TCML] Re: Welcome to the "Tesla" mailing list

Thank you for the email, can you tell me if there are any Tesla-ites in the
 Southeastern Michigan region that I could talk to for additional info and
advice.

I would like to start working an some home energy projects, specifically
motionless energy generation and would like to pick some brains before even
beginning to roll up my selves.  I have found that this save a lot of time
and money and is much more rewarding/less frustrating.

Thanking you in advance,

Paul D. Wilkie
734 550 6763

In a message dated 2/20/2012 10:18:08 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,