From: "robert massa" <massahbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 6:54:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Pulse capacitors

John J,
Would be interested, especially if we could get a deep discount on Maxwell. The discounts on bulk CD was negligible a couple of years back when I was looking and orders had to be in the thousands. Things change, power sources increase. When considering the caps were the largest cash expense, I'd be interested in saving on next coil.
Bob Massa