Re: [TCML] Hoyt Axton Tesla Coil

Yep, that's Bill Wysock's signature style. My own guess (from knowing Bill
for a good number of years now) is that Bill constructed this one in the
late 1970's. What is very interesting also is the rather *tight* coupling
- notice the primary wound on the same coil form as the secondary...

If for nothing else (heaven forbid) this could also go into the "Bill
Wysock Tesla Coil Museum"... I certainly hope it will be well cared-for.

I personally did a nearly-complete restoration (Bill did the final polish)
on Dick Ackerman's Tesla coil over at Bill's many years ago. The coil that
was used for the electrified finger-tips scene from the movie "The
Entity".

- b