Re: [TCML] danger

While I agree some of these things can be dangerous we cross roads and drive cars every day without someone holding our hand and use common sense to keep us safe. The dangers of this hobby are well documented and accepted. Please be careful typing long messages about safety as RSI can be serious condition!

Colin

Sent from my iPhone