Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils and Scientific Laws

While I suppose it's possible to convey the operation of a TC in terms of
such fundamental laws, doing so would be like describing a landscape in
terms of color wavelengths and coordinates.  Potentially accurate, but
meaningless to human interpretation.  These concepts are just too
low-level.  And it's further complicated by the fact that there are several
very different electrical processes occurring simultaneously, but over
vastly differing time scales.  It's not clear who the intended audience is,
but it would be far more useful to describe things with using primary and
secondary waveform images over multiple time scales and accompanying
explanatory text.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA