Re: [TCML] IGBT Dead Test

Here is a good video outlining a test process:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC560rQpTDg

This is more aimed at bricks, although it'd work on smaller transistors
too, just have to keep in mind the leakages might drain the tiny gate
capacitance faster than the video implies (might come out the same too,
I've never actually tried the method).