Re: [TCML] Where to get big pulse capacitors

Hey---

I have several Maxwell caps, 50uF at 5kV (62.5j) p/n 5C45LN-A. 4" dia x 6.5" tall. If these are useful, I will make 6 of them available at $75.00 each. They are a very pleasing red-orange color. Email me for a picture.

---Carl

I'm looking to buy capacitors, big oil-film ones. To essentially, explode
things with, coin shrinking ETC.
My 7kJ lytic bank just can't discharge fast enough. :-/

So, where would one obtain such capacitors around the buffalo NY area?