RE: [TCML] Video of 1/2 wave coil

Hey Hank -

That is a great little video, and a great little coil!
Yours is definitly working much better than mine, they are a real pain to get working...this will be my last bipolar -
I also have to thank Chris for his advice on the excessive corona leakage I was getting.

Really looking forward to getting together with you guys in March,

Owen -