Re: [TCML] help needed! PSSTC

Thank u Dave, Steve, and daniel for all of the support. Seems our signal has been cleaned up quite a bit. I took the time to get things on veroboard and have soldered all components. As long as my routing and soldering is correct I hope to be generating some noise very soon. After playing w some capacitor values on the output of the tl494, things came together nicely. I also put together some snubbers just in case things get alittle noisier when putting a signal thru. It's nice to know there is good help out there.
Again thank you and I'll be updating this post as I progress just invade there are any other ideas and improvements I have come across and would love to hear yours. Keeping my fingers crossed. Testing tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone