[TCML] Books about Tesla coils

Hello,

I have built a moderate power 225W Tesla coil and I would like to write a
complete report about it.

For this I need to understand the theory of operation very deeply. Altough
I found some valuable informations on the internet, I would like to know
the title of a good book about the complete theory behind Tesla coils.

I thank you in advance.

With kind regards,

Christopher Gerekos
(2d-year Physics undergraduate student at Free University of Brussels,
Belgium)

ps:thank for noticing me about the subscription, I think the error was due
to the "alias" adress used.