Re: [TCML] 2012 Wester Winter Teslathon

Yep, Jeff Parisse arrived with a Discovery Channel film crew and a very unique flying device that was well shielded.. Here's a video from my vantage point.. Eric Goodchild and Steve Caton provided the sparks on their big twin DRSSTC's! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozHsZUrrBbQ&list=UUKTGJZAkKZlDLVS7g-9dIsg&index=4&feature=plcp <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozHsZUrrBbQ&list=UUKTGJZAkKZlDLVS7g-9dIsg&index=4&feature=plcp>

Big kudo's to Henry and Chris for a great time at this years Western Winter Teslathon! It was a spectacular get together. I'm so happy I was finally able to attend. WWT2012 had it all.. Excellent food, wonderful people, awesome music, beautiful weather, and spectacular sparks! It doesn't get any better that this!

Bart