Re: [TCML] LMD Frequency

Last Saturday we were doing a Tesla coil show in a parking lot and a couple of guys cane along and asked if we were doing any over unity stuff. We said we weren't, and they said, "Aww, the heck with you guys."

Apparently the world's first (???) solar powered TC show wasn't enough for them. We felt really depressed, despondent and incompetent, so this weekend we will try the reanimation of the dead. Hopefully we'll get some respect for that.

---Carl