Re: [TCML] Primary coil winding troubles with 1/4" tubing

Hi Brian,

The key is to use the shape that its already formed into when it came out of the box. Also, you may not need that large of a primary. Double check your math. Also, put on some latex or similar gloves when handling the copper. Start from the inside and work your way out. Yes you're correct, it will take practice. He is an example of a similar sized coil. http://www.teslamad.com/convtc/davinci.html When all is said and done, you really should not have bent the tubing much at all. Another good tip is, if you imagine the flat primary as being an x and y plane, and your secondary coil on the z axis, try not to bend the coil in the z direction at all. Only work it out filling each support hole as you go along. Good luck!

--
*/Andrew M. Robinson/*
arobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

/I can wire anything directly into anything. I'm the Professor!/